Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Jiwon's Farewell Hotel Suite Party

On Monday, Feb. 28th, Jiwon rented a room in The New Kukje Hotel in the heart of Seoul, close to the City Hall. The room was a venue for her farewell party. She invited some of her closest friends for some "nosh and drinks." As I got there around 8:30 p.m. the party was already swinging. She had some middle-eastern snacks ordered from Petra, wine, beer, tequila, whiskey...There were cheerful yellow freesias everywhere in the room... candles, too. Chatting, laughing, eating, drinking, jumping on two beds with crisp white cotton sheets, a bit of dancing, massaging... It was really a fun party and a very civilized way to mess up some other place rather than your own. I took a lot of photographs but I used them to make a photo story for Jiwon as the final farewell gift. Picture above was taken by Clare. More will come when I make copies of my own film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home