Saturday, September 17, 2005

A work in progress


Please bear with me, gentle visitor! I have too many pictures and too many memories of the summer past to sort through. Describing and illustrating the summer will take me well into the winter. Everything is 'a bit' disorganized at the moment, but I am getting there. Don't get perplexed by the order of the entries below -I'll be that for both of us! I do the blogging late at night (after sorting through my yahoo albums, ghrr), usually when I can't sleep (which is always) and when I drink walnut liquer to help me sleep except that it doesn't - it only makes me want to drink more. To see more pictures, please visit my yahoo photo site:http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/biancatur/my_photos This seemingly happy girl is me in Zadar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home