Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend of October 15th/16th was the weekend of the KOTESOL conference in Seoul at Sukmyoung Women's University. Clare was the Oxfort University Press presenter and she did a wonderful job of it. I listened to a couple of other presentations that were good and one that was a total waste of time. After the conference we (Clare, Debbie, Jen, Sean) headed to Insadong, followed by OKtoberfest Oxford UP party, followed by allnight dacning in Hongdae where among other colourful characters I encountered a Korean guy in absolute awe of big breasts and a cute Canadian boy who pretended to be gay ( I guess it's easier to get a woman to relax if you say you're gay). My buddies for the night were Penny and Michael, a handsome bearded typus from Arizona. What a night it was. I came home when birds were chirping and greeting the rising sun. I didn't see any sun until 2:30 that afternoon.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home