Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Marine and Me

The American marine Areum (her name is translated as Beauty) and me. You see, I can keep up, and even be ahead of the fittest of 'em. O.K., perhaps, a bit of a strech there...
Yes, dear visitor, I'm alive but barely kicking under the burden of work, work, work and an ocassional morsel of fun. I promise to update my blog some time soon with goss and gloss. I've been to a couple of cool parties, had a wonderful afternoon with maaah mojita ladies from the ABCD club (Andrea, B-me, Clare, Deb) on the terrace of Gecko's Garden, I've been up on the roof of the Somerset Palace, a have-not glancing at the oiled suntanning bodies of the haves. I wasn't even envious, - well, not that much, anyway. I'm sure most of them cannot make it this high in the world as Areum and I did - on Baekundae, the highest peak on Bukhansan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home