Monday, February 14, 2005

Shiraz, Cheese and Cigars

Smoked out. Sunday, February 13th, Wine, Cheese and Cigars Chez Mois. My friend Andrea's boyfriend is visiting from Germany. The good man brought blocks of cheese from Germany to our cheese-deprived lives, Korea not being quite the Switzerland of Asia. We decided to see how much cheese and wine can be devoured by 5 people in the time frame of 4 hours. Jiwon, Clare, Timo [the boyfriend], Andrea and I attacked the feast. Final result: you don't want to know! Lots and lots of everything. Below: Andrea, inhaling poison from one of the cigars I bought in Daehangno [Seoul's entertainment district] from a half-frozen Peruvian (illegal?) migrant worker, a pretty woman called Miriam. I don't care for cigars but she looked so miserable, I bought 4 to cheer her up. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home