Sunday, April 29, 2007

"The Ugly" will make you beautiful


Spotted at Technomart mall, Gabyeong Stn. Line 2.
The store is called "The Ugly" (engl., of course) and "Mot saeng gin" (Kor.), just in case there are any doubts about the possible abuse of English.
It contained the usual fashion faux pas liberally spotted on Korean women everywhere, not just in this store with a bizzare name for a fashion store. Example, blouses with oversized bows, shirt dresses with bizzare prints, etc.


BTW, Cool mall for digi geeks and elecltronics enthusiasts. I don't truly qualify for any of those; rather I was there on a mission to pick up my repaired Panasonic Lumix that had an accident about two weeks ago when it fell onto cemented floor from about 1,5 m. Apparently, it got badly injured and needed surgery. The final cost of the procedure and 3day hospital stay: 52,0o0 won, way less than I expected. I would have given much more for my lumixnous baby. And, another btw, this is the first pic taken by the repaired camera. It seems to be working fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home