Monday, December 11, 2006

Pretty Women Ad for Desserts




It was a holiday for anyone with a prominent sweet tooth. Offered on a dessert table:
1. a great bake, weirdly named 'Andersen Christmas Cake' (association with his fairy tale "The Ice Queen?, or some other winter tale)
2. a devine cherry pie
3. another great bake -German Christmas Cake (Christstollen)
4.Chocolate orange pudding
5. Rice-pudding

Although we gave our chewing muscles an incredibly intense workout, still I am stuck with so many leftovers. At first, I thought I'd invite my colleagues, but I have no time for that before next Friday, and by then the sweets will have lost all of their appeal.

I think I'll feed my evening writing class - sugar up their brains before the exam. Yep. Choun saengan iyeyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home